Laptops are small computers that are designed to be carried easily from one place to another. They work completely the same as desktop computers but are portable. At first, computers were large in size. With the advancement in technology, their sizes start decreasing with the passing of time. It was in 1981 when the first portable computer known as the laptop was introduced.
Laptops have some extra features that a desktop computer does not have. Like they have a power source battery through which it can be used without having an active power source. It is also small in size so that everyone can carry it with them. Every type of software can be installed and run on it. They are usually more expensive than desktop computers.
From the time of its establishment to today, laptops have evolved in every manner. From power consumption to high speed, they have improved drastically. Today there are laptops that can run and play any type of software. They are available in different sizes and brands. The slim-body laptops are preferred by people mostly due to their lite size.
If you are searching for a laptop that can fulfill your work requirements, visit our website PCredcom. Here you can find every type of laptop at different prices. All types of branded laptops are available. Choose a laptop of your own choice for yourself.
Generally, all types of laptops are categorized as notebooks. But these are the laptops that have a display size of 15.6 inches. The screen dimensions of notebooks 363.2 x 246.3 x 19.8 mm (W x D x H). It weighs about 2267.96 g or 5 lbs.
Also called subnotebooks laptops are the type of laptops that are smaller in size than notebook laptops. The display of these laptops ranges from 13.6 inches to 14 inches. It weighs about 1814.37g or 4 lbs. The resolution for 13’’ laptops is 295.7 x 198.7 x 14.8 mm (W x D x H) while for 14’’ it is 326.5 x 228.7 x 18.7 mm (W x D x H).
DESKTOP REPLACEMENT LAPTOPS:
As the name indicates these are the type of laptops that are used as a replacement for desktop computers. These are the largest-sized laptops with a screen size of 17.3 inches. They are heavier and more powerful than the other type of laptops. It provides high features and hardware support as a desktop computer. However, these types of laptops are difficult to carry around due to their large size.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHILE BUYING A LAPTOP:
- Size: Decide the size and weight of the laptop you would prefer to carry. It is important to look for a laptop that perfectly matches your body physique.
- Operating System: Choose the type of operating system you want to work in. If you like windows, there are many options but if you like MacOS you’ll have to buy Apple MacBook.
- RAM: According to the type of work, decide the amount of RAM needed for your work.
- Screen Quality: Look for laptops whose resolution is good and whose screen light does not bother the eyes.
- CPU: Decide the processor and CPU according to your work demand.
- Storage: Look for the amount of storage that is enough for you.
These are some points everyone should keep in mind while buying a laptop for themselves.